Hello Peeps,
It's the first post!
Went countdown with baby. And just nice its our 18mths anniversary=x
Went to jack's place for lunch, and went to (forget the name of the place) to have some icecream.
Baby i know i spent too much that day. I promise i will not do it again.
And! Thanks for eating all my leftover food @.@
谢谢你,每次让你吃我不喜欢吃的东西。也没考虑到你喜不喜欢吃。
All i do is said eee bibi i dont want not nice/dont like to eat and give it to you ):
Next time i wont do it again and will think for you too. 谢谢你那么的疼我。Muacks
Baby is starting school 2 days later.
And im getting my results soon. Hope i pass and get into poly! And bibi jiayous for your olvl!
I know you can do it. I believe in you! Jiayous oh bendan.
Updated by rhonda.
And here we are again, another end;Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:35 PM



