Hello peeps!
Just finish working :D
I found the nearest working place! No other place will be nearer!
Just 10sec and i will reach the place i work. And that is my house!!! LOL!
Im helping my uncle to do some smrt bill work. Its $50 per day =x
SO YUP! I got 50 bucks :D hahas.
Cant msg baby all day. Missing him sososo much! T.T
And he told me he misses me too! Hehe=x
2nd day of school for baby. Hen lei dui bu dui ): i know you will end sec sch too this year.
So dont say you good lo dont need go school. I have to wait for results uh! ITS COMING T.T
Sobsob! Trying not to be nervous =x
Okay tired@.@ whole day of work le my rest time :D hehe.
Anw! guys! watch this video. Its damn cute! Hahas. You will laugh after watching :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvy_shKuCQw&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-3-HM
or search 哇哈哈超膽小的熊
Updated by rhonda
And here we are again, another end;Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:24 PM



